Technical Officer - Northwestern Queensland
- Interim 3-month contract with accommodation and car provided
- An opportunity to be part of a new roads maintenance program
- Work with a highly motivated team on projects that make a difference
Leading Roles is seeking an Interim Technical Officer for a minimum three-month contract, with the possibility of extension. Accommodation and a car will be provided for the duration of this contract. Providing support to the Infrastructure Manager, you will provide technical advice on a range of projects, particularly municipal services, and new roads projects.
- Oversight and technical support for Council's civil works program
- Engage in review, provide technical support and on-the-ground verification of civil design work
- Provide supervision of the operational workforce to achieve project and program targets
- Ensure operational compliance with Workplace Health and Safety requirements
- Support the Infrastructure Manager in a range of civil projects and programs
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in municipal civil works and services
- Experience in road maintenance is highly desirable
Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.