Leading Potential - Transformative People and Culture Services
Our people and culture advisory services encompass a range of specialised solutions, including large-scale Performance and Culture projects that cater to individual, team, and whole-of-organisation levels. Through our expert guidance, we help your council build a culture of excellence, employee empowerment, and continuous improvement. Additionally, we offer comprehensive generalist HR support, assisting your organisation with various HR-related services.
Contact us today to embark on a transformative journey toward a more efficient and effective local government.
Dr. Tim Baker - Executive Manager
Dr. Tim Baker is a leadership and culture change expert. He has consulted to 70 councils in Queensland over a 20-year period. Tim has an award-winning PhD in workplace culture.
During that time, he has conducted major consulting assignments in: Saudi Arabia, Finland, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, China and New Zealand.
Apart from Local Government, Tim’s clients include medium and large multi-national corporations. A small selection of his clients includes Boeing, Monetary Authority of Singapore, Singapore Armed Forces, Unilever, New Zealand Symphony Orchestra, SAP, Nokia, Ali Safi Foods (Saudi Arabia), Singapore Airlines and Volvo.
During his extensive career, he has received the following awards and recognition:
• The 50 Most Talented Global Training & Development Leaders (World HRD Congress)
• Finalist in the Learning Professional of the Year (Asia Pacific Institute of Learning Professionals)
• Top 10 Change Management Consulting Services Companies in APAC 2020 (HR Tech Outlook)
• The 20 Australian Leadership Experts to Watch in 2021 (The Australian Business Journal)
• Top 10 Emerging Change Management Companies 2021 (Manage HR Magazine).
• 20 Personal Development Experts to Work with in 2022 (The Australian Business Journal)
• Best Leadership & Performance Coaching Firm - Australia in 2022 (Corporate Vision)
Tim is author of 16 books, including his latest: The Future of Human Resources: Unlocking Human Potential (Business Expert Press, New York).
He has facilitated over 2,430 seminars, workshops, keynote addresses, and coaching programs to over 5,000 people in 13 countries, across 21 industry groups.