Plumber (Temp)| North Queensland
About the Role
Leading Roles are an employer of choice for temporary and contract staff for Local Government organisations throughout Queensland. Are you an experienced and trade qualified Plumber and Drainer with a commitment to working as part of a diverse team and providing quality services to the local community?
We would like to hear from you!
- Maintenance and construction of water and sewer reticulation networks
- Excavation works
- Servicing water meters
- Checking fire hydrants
- Flush and swab mains
- General plumbing duties as required
Benefits of the Role
- Self-contained Accommodation provided
- Broad range of duties
- Contribute to the community
- Travel assistance provided at commencement and completion of assignment
It is essential that all of your licenses and qualifications are up to date.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications will be processed as they are received so don't delay.