Manager Transport and Drainage - South West Queensland
- Fantastic regional location
- Contract opportunity with competitive hourly rates
- Accommodation provided
Leading Roles has a contract opportunity for an experienced Manager Transport and Drainage. This is an interim role with potential for ongoing employment, self-contained accommodation is included and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
As the Manager Transport and Drainage, you will be responsible for the construction and maintenance of local roads, drainage, including bridges, plant and equipment, airports and other assets. You will also ensure that the regulatory and licensing requirements are met through providing high quality technical leadership.
- Provide technical support in roads, drainage, plant and equipment to achieve operational and maintenance requirements
- Monitor and support infrastructure projects and programs
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Apply WHS to daily tasks performed in the workplace and completion of risk assessments
Essential skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or related discipline
- Experience in the roads and drainage or construction fields is essential
- Project management expertise will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated high levels of technical and organisational leadership
Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Apply Now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.