Lockyer Valley Regional Council - ICT Customer Service Officer.
An exciting career opportunity is available with Lockyer Valley Regional Council for an ICT Customer Service Officer to join the Information Services team.
The main requirement of this role is to provide timely, efficient and customer focused, ICT Services throughout Council.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Assist the Senior ICT Service Desk Officer in the operation of a highly customer focused ICT Service Desk.
- Contribute and assist with the ongoing continuous improvement of ICT customer services
- Assist with the installation and upgrade of hardware and software as required.
- Routine tracking, reporting and auditing of hardware, software and various ICT systems.
- Log service requests and warranty claims with external service providers.
- Answer calls and respond to ICT service requests, ensuring any issues that are unable to be resolved are escalated to other team members.
- Provide basic technical, but highly customer focused ICT support services for all internal customer
Essential knowledge and experience include;
- Proven experience is a customer service role
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to keep information confidential
This role would suit a graduate or someone with a passion for IT who has a natural customer focus and proven customer service skills.
This position is located in Lockyer Valley Region, in Queensland's South-East corner with close proximity to Brisbane, the Sunshine and Gold Coasts and the Darling Downs Region.
The Lockyer Valley Regional Council serves a community of 39,000 and is located in the agricultural heart of South East Queensland - Council employs approximately 350 staff and an annual budget of $56M.
Council is offering a salary in the range of $60-63K plus super for this position, working a 9 day fortnight.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia.
Click below to download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application. For a confidential discussion please contact Robert Maxwell on 0407 164 600.
Applications close on Monday 20th August 2018 at 5.00pm