Development Assessment Planner - Sunshine Coast, Gympie, Wide Bay
Leading Roles is seeking a qualified DA Planner to assist with development assessment applications and other projects.
This role will be a 3-month assignment
- Assess development applications
- Provide technical and timely planning advice consistent with Council's planning objectives and policies
- Liaise with other specialist local government officers with respect to statutory, strategic and policy planning matters
- Identify relevant continuous improvement processes
Qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Urban and Regional Planning (or relevant discipline)
- Knowledge and experience of DA planning systems and associated Queensland legislation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Previous experience working in local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now as the application period for this role will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.