Coordinator Business Systems | Lockyer Valley Regional Council | Gatton, Qld
Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application
Are you a business analyst who loves to tackle information and problems head-on to devise innovative business solutions?
We are seeking a dedicated Coordinator Business Systems to facilitate technology change management processes across Lockyer Valley Regional Council. Your project management skills and business analytics will help drive customer-focused systems that are efficient, innovative and responsive to organisational needs. The council is a reference site for TechnologyOne, and this is an opportunity to be at the forefront of developing technologies within local government.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for business systems and procedures
- Develop, implement, audit, manage and maintain a secure business systems platform, services, and infrastructure.
- Facilitate technology change management processes
- Build and manage working relationships with technology providers
- Project manage existing and future technology upgrades
- Promote awareness of council policies and procedures through a dedicated program of training and presentations to staff
- Collaborate with the executive leadership group to develop best practice business systems
Experience and qualifications required:
- Tertiary qualifications in business information systems, information technology, project management, business analysis, or a related discipline; OR extensive industry experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of project management processes, implementing and maintaining business information systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, communication skills with the ability to facilitate workshops, engage, negotiate and communicate with staff and external stakeholders
- Logical thinking, excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Previous exposure to TechnologyOne systems is highly desirable
Council is offering a competitive salary package and excellent working conditions, and generous employee benefits such as 12% superannuation, training and professional development opportunities.
Living and Working in the Region
Lockyer Valley is South East Queensland's hidden gem, nestled at the foot of the Great Dividing Range and just over an hour's drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Renowned as the 'food bowl' of Australia, Lockyer Valley offers an ideal work/life balance. With heritage trails, art galleries, cafes, wineries and markets and festivals - there's always plenty of activities on the social calendar.
Lockyer Valley Regional Council serves a community of over 40,000 residents, with 329 staff and an annual operating budget $60m. Council delivered on $17.66m capital works projects in the 2017-18 financial year.
How to Apply
Apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack.
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 2nd March 2020