Asset Information Services Manager
Sunshine Coast Council | Nambour, Qld
Drive the strategic direction for the planning and delivery of Sunshine Coast Council's asset information management systems.
The Sunshine Coast Council is seeking an experienced Asset Information Services Manager to provide technical expertise and optimise strategy for asset management planning. The Asset Information Services Manager will enhance organisational asset information management processes to deliver transformative initiatives. This is a newly created position leading a dedicated Asset Information Management team.
- Engage and coordinate the development of a whole-of-council approach to asset information management.
- Provide leadership of the Asset Information Services team for the planning and delivery of projects and services.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate strategies which support sound asset information management.
Qualifications, skills, and attributes:
- Bachelor or post-graduate qualifications in relevant fields such as Engineering, Computer or Information Systems Management
- Extensive experience in asset information management
- Demonstrated leadership, organisational and people management skills and cultural awareness
- Significant experience in developing strategies, standards and specifications for asset information management.
- Ability to prioritise while working to demanding deadlines.
The Sunshine Coast Council is an organisation that values its people and local communities. Council's vision is to be Australia's most sustainable region - Healthy, Smart, and Creative. The Council is at the forefront of delivering a number of game-changer projects that will see the region become a hub for innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity.
Sunshine Coasters are known for their easy-going charm, friendly communities and laidback culture. With a year-round calendar of sporting events, food, wine and music festivals, arts and cultural programs, there's so much to do and even more to discover on the Sunshine Coast!
How to Apply:
Download the Candidate Information Package for this role and apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications close 5pm Friday 7 May 2021