Manager Customer Service and Records
Fraser Coast Regional Council
Hervey Bay, Queensland
- Enterprise-wide customer service transformation role
- Change leadership, placing customers at the heart of the organisation's services
- Integral role in the council's organisational excellence programme.
This role will provide expertise, energy and leadership to the Fraser Coast Regional Council's customer service strategy and functions, bringing a whole-of-council focus upon providing the highest standards of customer service.
Responsibilities will include development and implementation of an integrated customer service and records strategy, and engagement of the organisation in the change to a highly performing, customer-focused approach.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end change in large scale customer service transformation programs including people, processes, operations and technology, and organisational and workplace changes.
- Experience and expert understanding of delivering end-to-end customer services operations, including engagement of frontline staff in diverse and distributed workforces, customer contact centres, digital technology and physical service hubs.
- Experience of delivery of fit-for-purpose change programmes as part transformation programs.
- Strong project management experience, including current change management practices and tools.
- Outstanding engagement, influencing and communication skills at all levels
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or certification
The Fraser Coast sits at the crossroads of the Wide Bay Burnett, one of Australia's fastest-growing regions. This ideal location and affordable relaxed lifestyle, coupled with a diverse industrial base, creates exciting opportunities.
Fraser Coast Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability, and members of racial, ethnic and ethno-religious minority groups are encouraged to apply.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia at offer stage.
For an information pack and to apply for this role, please click on the links below or contact Rob Maxwell on 0407 164 600 or Gemma Sheridan 0407 009 243.
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 9th April 2018.