Northern Peninsula Area Regional Council | Executive Manager Operations
Lead the planning and project delivery of infrastructure services in the top end of Australia.
The Northern Peninsula Area Regional Council (NPARC) is seeking a civil operations specialist to provide expert advice and operational leadership of the Infrastructure Directorate. Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Manager Operations will lead a multidisciplinary team of 150 staff across Emergency Management, Environmental Health, Parks and Gardens, Capital Works, Asset Management, Fleet and Incident Management.
- Play a key role as part of the executive leadership team.
- Development and delivery of a program of capital works.
- Management of a multidisciplinary workforce, focusing on performance and capacity building.
- Staff engagement and stakeholder liaison including community and all levels of government.
Skills and attributes
- Experience fostering and driving a culture of customer service and high performance.
- Previous experience in a similar role in local government.
- Civil Construction and Project Management, Operational Management and Civil Engineering qualifications highly regarded but not essential.
The 'tip' of Australia is a renowned adventure destination for 4WD enthusiasts, grey nomads, fishing charters, wildlife buffs and beach goers alike. From rainforests teeming with wildlife to rivers, estuaries and stunning beaches stretching as far as the eye can see, the landscape is intriguing. The region has a busy social calendar filled with local events, including the annual rugby league carnival, Northern Peninsula Area (NPA) Show, Mud Rally and Cultural Festival.
How to Apply
Please download the Candidate Information Pack to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 9 August 2021.