Delivering high-performing professionals to councils fast for when you need it most
We can alleviate any short or long term professional skill shortages that you may encounter for any reason including:
- Planned long term leave e.g. maternity leave, long service leave
- Unplanned long term leave, such as sick leave
- Project work, for when you need additional resources or a specific skill set for a project
- Emergency or disaster management
Experienced professionals available now
We have a database of 14,000+ existing qualified, vetted, and experienced staff available for temporary, contract, and permanent roles including:
- Executive leadership
- Infrastructure planning and delivery
- Rating, accounting, and finance
- Business software implementation
- Procurement Specialist project roles
- Workplace health and safety
We use innovative search tools that allow us to source even the most challenging of skill sets. Our candidates are qualified and experienced and many have already been vetted so they are available for an immediate start.
What's included in our service
We take care of everything when it comes to managing your temporary team from Leading Roles.
Based on your requirements we will provide the candidate that best meets your brief for the temporary role on offer.
All candidates are fully verified with pre-employment 360-degree references and criminal history checks.
Interviews can be facilitated via video or we can assist in arranging a face-to-face interview.
Payroll & Insurances
We will take care of payroll, superannuation, insurances, and payroll tax for your Leading Roles temporary staff members.
To support the well-being of Leading Roles temporary staff we offer them free access to our Employee Assistance Program which includes free counselling with Connect Psych.
Transition to Permanent
If you wish to engage one of our temporary team members in a permanent role with council, we can help you with this transition.
Our experience makes the difference
We have assisted many councils with supplying temporary staff in roles including:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Director of Corporate Services
- Director Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Assets Manager
- Rates Coordinator Manager
- Financial Services
- Senior HR Advisor
- Disaster Management Coordinator
- IT Project Manager
- Workplace Health & Safety Officer
- Governance Officer
"We couldn't be happier with the leading roles service. Positions are filled with quality candidates at a cost and within a timeframe we simply could not achieve. We are more than happy to hand over our recruitment to Leading Roles as we know it is in the hands of professionals."
Ian Church, CEO Lockyer Valley Regional Council
Please contact our Temporary Placements Manager to discuss your short-term placement needs.
0402 088 617