WH&S Systems Implementation Project Leader - (6 months SE QLD)
Develop WH&S systems to build best practice safety culture
Leading Roles is seeking a Work Health and Safety Systems Implementation Project Leader for a six month contract role with a Council in South East Queensland.
- Develop and implement Work Health and Safety systems
- Implement process and procedures
- Develop and present Work Health and Safety system training
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive WH&S experience including full implementation of process and procedures
- Relevant WH&S qualification and/or experience.
- Advanced WHS systems knowledge.
Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
Please click 'Apply Now' and submit your details here. The application period for this role will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.