Water Treatment Plant Operator - Temporary position.
The main requirement of this role is to assist the Team Leader in the day to day operations of the water and wastewater treatment facilities.
Based in Far North Queensland our client is seeking candidates for a short-term contract who can combine previous experience together with maturity and excellent communication skills.
Essential Skills include:
- Minimum 3+ years-experience in similar role.
- Experience with Ultrafiltration (UF) systems.
- Willingness to undertake labour as required to maintain and troubleshoot water treatment plant.
- A common-sense, hands on approach to the resolution of problems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- An ability to work with spread sheet and word processing software programs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia at offer stage.
For a confidential discussion please contact Gemma Sheridan on 0407 009 243 or submit your resume with a covering letter via the Leading Roles website www.leadingroles.com.au/job-search/
Applications for this position will close on Monday 6 August 2018 at 5pm although time is of the essence with this contract opportunity and the recruitment process may close earlier.