Leading Roles is searching for a mature minded, enthusiastic recruitment professional to join our small and growing team.
We are in a growth phase with the launch of a new service. We're excited about it, and to support this growth, we are investing in our people, our systems and our processes.
The Talent Consultant is responsible for the end-to-end management of recruitment projects under Leading Roles' new recruitment service.
Your activities will include;
* Client interaction, including taking job briefs, briefing clients
* Management of corporate information through our CRM System
* Management of candidates, offering a high standard of candidate care
* Interviewing and Assessment
We have very high standards of communication and engagement in the management of our recruitment projects, and offer a structured, project managed approach.
There are no sales targets or cold calling in this role, but to be successful, you will need to have exceptional account management, project management and process management skills.
Maturity, credibility and self-motivation are essential for this position.
Regular client engagement is a part of this role, so a high customer service ethic, excellent communication, personal presentation and written skills are critically important.
This role will particularly suit someone who has internal recruitment experience, and the maturity and experience to work confidently in a well supported virtual team environment with a team of professionals.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in resourcing and recruitment (mandatory);
- Experience in key account management;
- Excellent project management experience;
- A mature and professional approach;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience interacting with clients in senior management roles;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills including fluency in English.
We are offering an excellent salary, flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to be a key part of the growth of a successful, specialist service. An immediate start is available.
If you're interested in this position, please contact Leading Roles' Principal Mark Ogston on 0407 674 412, or simply apply by submitting your CV and Cover Letter addressing the requirements of the position using the Apply Now button.
Applications close on 6th August 2018.