- Love recruiting? Hate recruitment companies?
- Do you enjoy creating great client and candidate experiences?
- Looking for diversity in work and a wide range of projects?
Leading Roles is searching for an experienced and enthusiastic recruitment professional to join our growing team.
In this role, you'll manage end-to-end recruitment projects for Leading Roles' local government clients.
A typical day at work includes
- Client interaction, including taking jobs briefs
- Management of candidates, offering a high standard of candidate care
- Interviewing, Assessment and making recommendations to our clients
- Working and sharing with our brilliant and dedicated team
We have very high standards of communication and engagement in our recruitment projects and work within a high quality, project managed approach. We work collaboratively, and our consultants are well supported by our business development, search, marketing and administration teams.
There are no sales targets or cold calling, but to be successful, you will need to have a desire to succeed and exceptional engagement, account management, project management and process management skills.
Maturity, credibility and self-motivation are essential for this position.
Regular client meetings are a part of this role, so a high customer service ethic, excellent communication, personal presentation and written skills are critically important.
We are offering a great salary package, flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to be a key part of the growth of a successful, specialist service. An immediate start is available.
If you're interested in this position, please contact Leading Roles' Founder and Director, Mark Ogston on 0407 674 412, or simply apply by submitting your CV and Cover Letter addressing the requirements of the position via www.leadingroles.com.au.
Applications close on 21 February 2022