Leading Roles is searching for a mature minded, enthusiastic recruitment professional to join our growing organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a close-knit, supportive team who take great pride in delivering quality services and outcomes. We offer flexible work arrangements supported by modern technology.
Our business continues to grow for our local government clients. We're excited about it, and to support this growth we are investing in our people, our systems and our processes.
The Talent Consultant will undertake end-to-end management of recruitment projects for Leading Roles' recruitment service.
Your activities will include:
- Client interaction, including taking jobs briefs and briefing clients;
- Management of corporate information through our CRM System;
- Management of candidates, offering a high standard of candidate care; and
- Interviewing and assessment and drafting recommendations.
We have very high standards of communication and engagement in the management of our recruitment projects and offer a structured, project managed approach.
There are no sales targets or cold calling in this role, but to be successful, you will need to have exceptional account management, project management and process management skills.
Maturity, credibility and self-motivation are essential for this position.
Regular client meetings are a part of this role, so a high customer service ethic, excellent communication, personal presentation and written skills are critically important.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in resourcing and recruitment (mandatory);
- Experience in account management;
- Excellent recruitment project management experience;
- A mature and professional approach;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience interacting with clients in senior management roles; and
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills including fluency in English.
We are offering an excellent salary, flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to be a part of the growth of a successful, specialist service. An immediate start is available.
Click Apply Now to submit your CV and Cover Letter addressing the requirements of the position. For a confidential discussion please contact Leading Roles' Senior Talent Consultant - Rob Maxwell on 0407 164 600.
Applications close on 25th February 2019.