Senior Rates and Revenue Officer - Central Queensland
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Professional and supportive team
- Immediate start with generous contract rates and accommodation
Leading Roles is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Rates and Revenue Officer for a 3-month contract with possible extension.
Working collaboratively in a team environment, the Senior Rates and Revenue Officer supports the Rates Coordinator in the rating process in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. As the Senior Rates and Revenue Officer, you will also liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders and provide excellent customer service.
- Issue rates notices and calculate interim rates
- Adjustments to rates as required and collection of outstanding rates
- Ensure the rating and accounts receivable register is maintained with up-to-date information
- Ensure that compliance and reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
Experience, skills and attributes
- Extensive knowledge of Local Government operations, functions and legislative requirements; or similar operational experience
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel
- Demonstrated experience in resolving customer enquires regarding rates
- High-standard administrative support and customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Extensive experience in levying and administering rates and charges in accordance with the Local Government Act 2009 and Local Government Regulation 2012.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.