Senior Human Resources Officer | Hinchinbrook Shire Council | Ingham
- Lead innovative HR projects
- Opportunities for career progression
- Build positive workplace relationships
The Senior Human Resources Officer plays a key role within the Hinchinbrook Shire Council, providing advice to the leadership team, leading innovative change initiatives and promoting a positive HR customer service-oriented culture.
As the Senior Human Resources Officer, you will also facilitate recruitment and hiring; review and update policies, systems and procedures; research and analyse HR issues and prepare reports.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Knowledge of government acts, regulations and best practice HR policies and procedures
- Strong understanding of the employee lifecycle
- Skilled in providing sound HR generalist advice on a range of HR matters
- Experience providing end to end recruitment and selection
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems to design HR reports
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources.
Just over an hour's drive north of Townsville, Hinchinbrook is the gateway to ancient rainforests, rugged tropical islands and the Great Barrier Reef. For every adventurer, family, foodie, culture vulture, angler, nature lover and history buff, The Hinchinbrook Way is an experience where generations of culture are all weaved into one incredible story.
Please download the Candidate Information Package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 6 September 2021.