AEC Group Pty Ltd (AEC) is seeking an ambitious and capable Senior Consultant to work hand in hand with the Portfolio Leader to help grow its national Strategic Finance Portfolio.
This is a key role in the organisation for a motivated and hardworking Senior Consultant with sound business acumen and personal gravitas to advance the portfolio by building lasting relationships with clients in both the public and private sectors.
The role will involve a balance of project management and delivery as well as team support and be suited to a self-motivated and proactive individual with exceptional networking experience, relationship building and project management capability.
The ideal candidate will have consulting experience and an understanding of the culture and working environment of a consulting business, commercial acumen and proficiency in engaging with senior executives and elected officials.
Qualifications and experience:
The skills and experience necessary to succeed in the role include:
- MBA or Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce or related field. CPA/ CFA highly regarded.
- Minimum of 7-10 years senior experience in economics, finance, business, commerce and related fields
- Understanding of and experience with the Government sector (local, state and Australian)
- Willingness to travel as AEC Group has clients throughout Australia.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis, consultation and presentation skills.
- Industry understanding of current context and future trends/opportunities.
- Energetic and ambitious.
- Outcomes focused.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
AEC Group is a National company specialising in innovative and evidence-based analysis to inform strategic decision making. Working predominantly in the Local and State Government sectors consideration of local issues and regional context are important in developing and delivering practical outcomes. AEC's exceptional research, analysis, interpretation and presentation combined with its diverse mix of skills and expertise deliver a truly outcome focused result for their clients.
Click below to download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application. For a confidential discussion please contact Leading Roles' Gemma Sheridan on 0407 009 243.
The application period will close at 5pm, Monday 29 October 2018.