Senior Business Applications Officer
Tablelands Regional Council | Atherton, North Qld
- Lead a high performing team
- Assist with system improvement projects
- Promote high levels of service delivery
The Senior Business Applications Officer is responsible for managing the workload of a technology-based projects team for Tablelands Regional Council. The Senior Business Applications Officer will lead a team of application specialists and support officer delivering business system improvements that ensure efficiency and high levels of customer service.
- Project manage the delivery of complex organisational wide technology solutions
- Implement best practice methodology for documenting and publishing project related activities
- Establish collaborative and productive working relationships within a team environment to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Liaise with third party suppliers to obtain value for money services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree qualifications within IT or Business discipline
- Experience in leading and developing a future thinking technology-oriented team in delivery of new systems, system improvements, recommendations and development of technology solutions
- Strong system improvement project management experience
- Experience managing complex projects including preparation of budget submissions, managing project scope, resources, expenditure and delivery of milestones
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
The Tablelands is renowned for its diversity and stunning landscapes, from world heritage rainforests and outback savannahs to rare tree-kangaroos, shy platypus and dancing brolgas. With its mountains, wide open spaces, and a refreshing tropical climate it's ideal all year round for bushwalking, cycling, water-skiing, sailing, fishing and horse riding.
How to Apply
Download the Candidate Information Package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 5 July 2021.