Senior Asset Management Engineer | Gladstone Regional Council - Central Queensland
- Bring your asset management expertise
- Work / life balance - 9-day fortnight
- Excellent career progression opportunities
The Senior Asset Management Engineer works within the council's Water and Wastewater division and has an integral role in developing and improving council's water and wastewater asset management practices.
The Senior Asset Management Engineer will implement review processes, an asset maintenance program and maximise value from council's assets. You will become the technical leader within the organisation, providing technical advice, process improvements and expertise.
- Establish asset maintenance schedules for water and wastewater assets.
- Analyse asset data to assist in managing whole of life costs, reliability, and ongoing functionality of council's water and wastewater assets.
- Develop water and wastewater asset renewal plans with short, medium and long-term foresight.
- Coordinate, implement and review condition monitoring programs and reporting to key stakeholders on asset performance.
- Transitioning council's asset management software from Assetic, MyData to TechnologyOne while managing business as usual.
- Assess opportunities for improvement and implement maintenance strategies across water and wastewater infrastructure.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelors Qualification in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical and / or Asset Management).
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of Australian engineering standards and asset lifecycle management.
- Excellent communication skills, and commitment to high standards of customer service.
Gladstone Regional Council provides a range of benefits for their employees including a 9-day fortnight, relocation assistance, employee assistance program, discounted gym membership and free physio.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 29 August 2022.