Section Leader Infrastructure Maintenance (Water and Sewer) Coffs Harbour City Council | Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Deliver water and sewer infrastructure operations and projects
- Water and sewer infrastructure upgrades to highway bypass and treatment plants
- People leadership opportunity, building team capability
Coffs Harbour City Council is seeking an engineering professional to lead the delivery of the Council's water and sewer reticulation and treatment services in a rapidly growing region.
As a key member of the Council's leadership group, the Section Leader Infrastructure Maintenance (Water and Sewer) will provide technical advice, promote best practices and oversee the delivery of a significant program of operational and maintenance works for the water and sewer reticulation network and treatment facilities. The Section Leader manages a large multidisciplinary team and contributes to the Coffs Harbour community by ensuring the delivery of high quality, safe, reliable and efficient water and sewerage services.
Opportunities and Challenges
- Provide technical advice and oversee the delivery of operational and maintenance works including , water and sewerage treatment plants, reticulation networks and new developments.
- Lead, mentor and guide a large team of 55 staff to build team capacity and capability
- Apply technical and operational expertise to meet and exceed quality, safety and environmental compliance requirements
- Supervise contract works to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure organisational goals and community outcomes are achieved.
With flexible working options available, you can enjoy the outdoor lifestyle Coffs Harbour has to offer. Surrounded by national parks and overlooking the Solitary Islands Marine Park, Coffs Harbour is an environment where you can take the time to enjoy mountain biking, fishing, surfing or relaxing with the family.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close at 5 pm Monday 15 November 2021.