Rural Services and Compliance Lead | Temp | St George
Our Client is seeking an experienced Rural Services and Compliance leader until January 2020.
In this role, you will lead a small team managing natural resource management, stock route management and local laws services.
There is the possibility that this role could become permanent for a suitably qualified and experienced applicant.
This role will be based in St George, Qld
Key responsibilities include;
- Natural Resource Management activities
- Biosecurity coordination
- Rural services and stock route network management
- Animal management services
Essential Qualifications and experience
- Animal management within a Local Government work environment
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Local Law investigation and compliance work
- Knowledge of relevant State and Local Government legislation
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with the local community and land holders
- Qualifications in a relevant field will be highly regarded
A council work vehicle and accommodation will be provided.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia at offer stage.
Click Apply Now to submit your application.
The closing date for applications is Monday 25th November 2019 at 5pm.