Regulatory Services, Coordinator level | Western Corridor region | 3-month contract
Foster a culture that transpires community safety
Leading Roles is seeking a suitably qualified senior regulatory services specialist to join our valued client in this newly created role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated regulatory services professional to join a vibrant team on a 3-month contract with potential to transition into a permanent position.
- Manage engagement with stakeholders and collaboratively achieve environmental health and wellbeing and community safety.
- Lead a team overseeing Local Laws, Pest Management & Environmental Health functions.
- Lead, mentor and cohesively work with the team to achieve community outcomes and high standards of customer service.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrated regulatory experience - local laws, compliance, environmental health
- Senior supervisory and/or management experience
- Strong regard for process, fairness and a high degree of attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills
Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Apply by hitting the "apply now" button and attaching your CV. If you'd like a confidential discussion about the role, contact Vanessa Brown on 0488 972 766.