Regional Manager People & Culture | Central Desert Regional Council
- Lead Strategic and Operational HR functions for Council
- Build capability and foster a positive work culture
- Explore Central Australia and make a lasting impact
Central Desert Regional Council in the heart of the Northern Territory is seeking a Regional Manager People and Culture to join their team and make a lasting impact.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Services, the Regional Manager People and Culture will develop and deliver strategic and operational HR functions in line with Council's plans and policies.
- Deliver the People & Culture strategy and service plan.
- Develop and implement Council's strategic workforce development plan.
- Lead strategies to attract, retain and develop a skilled workforce.
- Lead compliance related activities.
- Advise on industrial and employee relations matters to managers across the organisation.
Qualifications, skills, and attributes:
- Experience in a position of a similar size and scope to this role.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop collaborative partnerships, provide accurate and timely reports and develop operational plans and guidelines.
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations (desirable).
- Experience in employee and industrial relations (highly regarded).
- Tertiary qualifications and or equivalent relevant experience.
This is a great opportunity for a Manager People & Culture to explore central Australia while bringing their knowledge and experience to make a lasting impact.
How to Apply
Please download the Candidate Information Package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 15 August 2022.