Recruitment Consultant - Short-term Contract
Leading Roles is a boutique recruitment and HR advisory services company serving local government authorities across Australia. Our business is built upon high standards and collaboration, and we aim to transform the performance and culture of councils through high performing people.
With very high demand for our services, we are seeking an experienced and capable Recruitment specialist who can step into our business for a short contract. You will need to hit the ground running, be proactive, adaptable and communicate with confidence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Virtual meetings with clients taking job briefs
- Drafting text and identifying suitable advertising platforms
- Screening, interviewing and presenting candidates to clients
- Supporting client interviews
- Undertaking verification checks and offer negotiations
- Comprehensive training in our process and systems
- Access to a laptop if you need one
- Fully remote working environment (fortnightly face-to-face team meetings)
- Supportive and professional team environment
- Generous hourly rate plus expense reimbursement for internet and mobile phone costs
The initial contract period is one month, however subject to business demands this may be extended for the right person. For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Ogston, Principal of Leading Roles on 0407 674 412 or apply for this position here. The application period will close once a suitable applicant has been found.