Our Client is seeking a Ranger Compliance. This position will be responsible for ensuring the community operates within local laws across the region and provides proactive education services to the local community. It is essential that the successful applicant has experience in animal management practices within Local Government.
This role will be based in Moranbah, Qld
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide effective regulatory compliance education to the local community.
- Undertake investigations into regulatory compliance.
- Animal management procedures and investigations
Essential Qualifications and experience
- Certificate IV in Government (Statutory Investigation and Enforcement)
- Animal management within a Local Government work environment
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Experience in Local Law investigation and compliance work
- Knowledge of relevant State and Local Government legislation
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia at offer stage.
For a confidential discussion please contact Rob Maxwell on 0407 164 600.
The closing date for applications is Monday 7th October 2019 at 5pm.