Project Manager / Construction Site Supervisor 12-18 months - Kalgoorlie WA
Contract opportunity to manage and supervise capital works projects in Kalgoorlie.
Leading Roles is seeking a hands-on Project Manager with extensive experience supervising construction projects to assist our client with operational oversight and delivery of key projects for the region.
The Project Manager/Construction Site Supervisor will build collaborative and strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, business industry bodies and regulators to ensure that capital works projects are completed in a safe and timely manner.
Essential skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of current construction codes, building codes and regulations.
- Project management or substantial experience in a site supervisor role.
- Suitable tertiary qualfiications will be well regarded.
- High level organisation, decision making and time management with attention to detail.
- Cultural awareness and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work professionally and collaborate in a team environment and mentor and share knowledge with peers.
Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in local government will be highly regarded.
This is a long-term contract (12-18 months) and the project is due to commence Feb 2021. However there is an opportunity for the successful candidate to start work asap.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to submit your application.