Project Manager | Charters Towers Regional Council | North Queensland
Charters Towers Regional Council is seeking an experienced infrastructure Project Manager who is committed and motivated to deliver multiple and diverse infrastructure projects for the Charters Towers Region.
- Project manage significant infrastructure projects
- Package includes private use vehicle, 5 weeks annual leave, 12% super
- Excellent work culture and career development opportunities
The Project Manager will:
- Manage major infrastructure project delivery utilising project management methodology, including governance and risk management.
- Ensure contracts and service agreements are managed within allocated timeframes and budgets.
- Contribute to project development and capital works in all project phases including project initiation, design, delivery, implementation and project completion.
Working with a team of established and highly regarded leaders, this role offers excellent personal and professional development opportunities and a great working environment.
Skills, attributes and qualifications
- Significant experience in managing capital projects (plan, concept design, community consultation and engagement).
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role undertaking program and project management, related to the delivery of complex infrastructure projects.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Project Management / Construction Management and/or Civil Engineering.
- Well-developed consultation, negotiation and communication skills.
Working with a forward-thinking and progressive council, this role offers an outstanding opportunity to influence the positive future development of the Charters Towers region. An attractive remuneration package is being offered including a private use vehicle, up to 12% superannuation, five weeks annual leave and well supported professional development.
With the incredible Valley of Lagoons, rugged White Mountains National Park and the mighty Burdekin River flowing through this vast region, Charters Towers is ideal for nature enthusiasts and recreational activities such as fishing, hiking and kayaking.
How to Apply
Please download theto view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 21 March 2022.