Project Manager | Connect ‘n’ Grow®
- Coordinate health and community training programs that enhance career pathways
- Use your exceptional coordination skills to make a difference in the lives of others
- Townsville or Sunshine Coast location
Connect ‘n’ Grow® is a registered training organisation that delivers health and community services training programs for businesses, schools, teachers and students. The vision is to unlock the potential of learners through training and education and build a job-ready health and social services workforce.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Project Manager will lead the coordination and delivery of course activity across the organisation while driving a culture of continuous improvement. As Connect ‘n’ Grow® expands across Australia and overseas, the Project Manager will play a key role in the delivery of quality and timely services for their growing community of valued clients.
Key skills, experience and attributes sought:
- RTO or health industry experience highly desirable.
- Experience in developing and maintaining productive relationships.
- Experience utilising project management methodologies and software.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional, collaborative approach with a high attention to detail.
- Experience in a similar role highly regarded.
Connect ‘n’ Grow® gives every person who aspires to having a successful career in health or social services an opportunity through education. They offer training solutions to businesses, teachers, schools and students through recognised qualifications and short courses.
Download the Briefing Pack for this role and apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the pack. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications will close 5pm Monday 29 March 2021.