Project Engineer Civil | Tablelands Regional Council | Atherton, North Qld
Provide planning, technical advice and project management for the council's capital works and road transportation asset maintenance programme.
This is a challenging and rewarding role where your previous Project Management experience will see you succeed.
- Provide professional engineering leadership support, advice and assistance to Council staff and to external stakeholders.
- Lead the project management of internal and external road transportation and drainage capital projects, as required
- Assist in the project management of the delivery of internal or external capital works and minor civil projects as required
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements
- Broad experience in the construction and maintenance of roads, bridges, and drainage infrastructure.
- Leadership, project management, interpersonal, analytical and problems solving skills
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- RPEQ accreditation
- Queensland Construction White Card, or National equivalent.
Located in Far North Queensland, about 100 kilometres west of Cairns International Airport, the Tablelands is an area of outstanding natural beauty that ranges from tropical rainforest to the Gulf Savannah. The region offers endless opportunities for outdoor adventure sports and leisure pursuits.
How to Apply
Please download the Candidate Information Pack for full details of this role. Follow the instructions on how to apply.
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 13 July 2020.