Procurement Support Officer - Temp Role, 6 months
- Write specifications and recommendation reports
- Records management and contract preparation
- 6-month contract, excellent work environment
Leading Roles is seeking an experienced Procurement Support Officer to assist our local government client in South East Queensland. As the Procurement Support Officer, you will support the procurement team to plan for the purchase of equipment including researching and writing specifications for equipment requirements for the plant and capital works program.
The Procurement Support Officer will also research equipment specifications and prospective suppliers, prepare recommendation reports and maintain a high level of records management.
This is a 6-month contract with immediate start and a great opportunity to work with a project-driven team and take the next step in your procurement career.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to finalise written equipment specifications for the plant and capital program
- Research equipment specifications and guidelines to ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Records management including updating information and archiving documents
Essential skills and experience
- Experience writing specifications and recommendation reports
- High level attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the Local Government Act 2009 and Local Government Regulation 2012
- Previous experience working in local government will be highly regarded
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.