Plumbing Inspector - Short Term Contract - Gympie
Provide plumbing and drainage inspections for a busy council in South East Queensland.
Leading Roles is seeking an experienced and qualified plumber to provide professional inspection services for local communities and ensure that plumbing and drainage work is compliant. Extensive knowledge and understanding of legislation for the plumbing industry is essential as the Plumbing and Drainage Inspector will also prepare detailed assessments and inspection reports.
- Current Plumber and Drainer Occupational License
- Current Queensland class 'C' driver's license
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to prioritise and work under pressure
This is a contract role with immediate start and competitive hourly rates.
How to Apply
The application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified. Click Apply Now to submit your application.