Plumbing & Drainage Inspector - Short Term Contract
We are currently seeking a contract Plumbing and Drainage Inspector. This position will be responsible for providing a professional and efficient plumbing and drainage inspection service to the local community in the Wide Bay Burnett region.
The successful applicant will be qualified and hold a current license as a Plumber and Drainer and have extensive knowledge and understanding of current legislation related to the plumbing industry including the assessment and inspectorial functions.
They must also possess:
- Currently licensed as a Plumber and Drainer
- Current Queensland "C" Class driver's license
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to prioritise work and work under pressure
Immediate start contract position with a competitive hourly rate.
For further information please contact Vanessa Brown at Leading Roles on 0488 972 766, or click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.