Click Apply Now to submit your application
About the Role
Leading Roles are an employer of choice for temporary and contract staff for Local Governments throughout Queensland. We are seeking an experienced and licensed Plumber for a temporary three to six-month assignment for a Council based in North QLD.
Self-contained accommodation will be provided for the duration and travel covered at the beginning and end of the assignment.
Duties include -
- Maintenance and construction of water and sewer reticulation networks
- Excavation works
- Servicing water meters
- Checking fire hydrants
- Flush and swab mains
- General plumbing duties as required
Benefits of the Role
- Accommodation provided
- Broad range of duties
- Contribute to the community
About the Person
- Hold a current Plumber and Drainer's Licence along with a current Driver's Licence;
- Knowledge of Local Government operations;
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills to interpret drawings and for the collection of data;
- Possess a General Construction Safety Induction Card;
- Be physically fit and able to perform manual handling duties;
- Available to commence ASAP
Applications will be processed as they are received so don't delay. Click Apply Now.