Planning Services Coordinator
Kyogle Council | NSW
- Apply your expert planning skills and lead a results orientated team
- Join a thriving community and enjoy great work-life balance
- Close to Byron Bay, the Gold Coast, and Brisbane
Kyogle Council is seeking a Planning Services Coordinator to play a critical role in delivering planning services for Council and supporting sustainable economic growth and development in the region.
Reporting to the Manager Development and Regulatory Services, the Planning Services Coordinator will lead a small team, ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of Council's planning services for the benefit of community.
- Lead Council's Planning Services in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Build a small team who are results orientated and focused on delivering outstanding customer service to Council's stakeholder groups.
- Develop highly effective internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Personal Attributes and Qualifications Required:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of planning and development related legislation.
- Advanced ability to effectively engage with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills, including demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written ability with a solution focused mindset.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant discipline.
Council is offering a competitive remuneration package and 10.5% superannuation. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in an organisation that values its people and provides excellent community services to the local region.
Kyogle is a great place to live, work and raise a family. It offers a beautiful rural lifestyle with gorgeous villages, stunning national parks and is close to Byron Bay, the Gold Coast, and Brisbane.
How to apply
Please download the candidate information pack to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm on Monday 25 July 2022.