People and Culture Administrator - North East New South Wales
- Provide high-level administration support
- Initial 3-month contract with view to extend
- Contribute to a collaborative and innovative organisation
Leading Roles is seeking an Interim People and Culture Administrator for a minimum three-month contract, with the possibility of extension.
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the people and culture division
- General administrative duties including documentation formatting, filing, scanning, report writing, and managing bookings
- Create various types of promotional materials
- Manage telephone inquiries
- Complete data entry and records management
- Manage social media posting
Essential skills and experience:
- Cert III in Business Administration, Human Resources, Customer Service or similar or demonstrated work experience in a similar role
- Prior experience with records management
Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.