Payroll Officer - Wide Bay-Burnett
- Seeking Chris21 payroll professionals
- Six-month contract opportunity
- Assist the payroll team in a professional and supportive environment
Leading Roles is seeking a Payroll Officer to support our local government client within their payroll team. This is a six-month contract opportunity with possible extension.
The successful candidate will have experience using Chris21 payroll software and payroll experience in a medium to large organisation. Initially this position will involve processing timesheets and maintenance of confidential personnel and payroll records with an accurate audit trail for all payments and changes to employee details.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Experience using Chris21 payroll software
- Extensive knowledge and experience in payroll functions with demonstrated ability to apply and interpret industrial awards, agreements and legislation
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant Australian Tax Office requirements.
Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
Apply NOW as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified for the role.