Training Needs Analysis Opportunity - Temporary role - 3 months
Leading Roles has a 3 month contract opportunity for an experienced OD professional to undertake an organisation-wide training needs analysis project as well as other L&D functions within a local government organisation.
This role will be focused on a training needs analysis project with the council's management team, as well as providing generalist support to the Organisational Development team.
Reporting to the Manager Organisational Development, you will be working with a well-developed and professional team who play a key role within the organisation.
Experience in learning and development and training needs analysis functions will be essential in this position.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Facilitation and management of training needs analysis project with internal management team;
- Provide comprehensive support to the Manager Organisational Development;
- Provide generalist support to the organizational development team as required;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management; and
- Project management.
Essential knowledge and experience include:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related discipline. (or considerable experience in a similar position);
- A current driver's licence (Class C); and
- Experience in the leadership and provision of professional organisational development services in a large and complex organization.
This position is located in Queensland's South East corner with close proximity to western Brisbane, Ipswich and Darling Downs.
Leading Roles is offering a competitive hourly rate and an immediate start.
To apply for this role click Apply Now or for a confidential discussion contact Rob Maxwell - Leading Roles Senior Talent Consultant on 0407 164 600.
The application period for this role closes at 5pm on Monday 18 February however time is of the essence and we encourage suitable applicants to express their interest as soon as possible.