Manager Urban Infrastructure - South West Queensland
- Manage, monitor, and provide technical support for Council's infrastructure
- Provide leadership and direction to team
- Work within an innovative local government organisation
Leading Roles is seeking an Interim Manager Urban Infrastructure for a minimum three-month contract, with the possibility of extension. Accommodation will be provided for the duration of this contract.
- Manage Council's Infrastructure to achieve operational and maintenance requirements in water, sewerage, parks, gardens, town, and pool operations
- Monitor, manage, and provide technical support for infrastructure projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement and quality management
- Communicate regular updates to Council regarding programs, activities, and budgets
- Apply workplace health and safety requirements including risk assessments and hazard inspections
Essential skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or similar discipline
- Demonstrated experience in delivering water, sewerage, town and pool infrastructure construction and maintenance services
- Experience in managing contracts, procurements and budgets
- Current C Class Driver's License
Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.