Manager Technology & Customer Service - Southwestern NSW
- Lead the Information Technology team
- Improve customer experience and promote business excellence
- Contract Opportunity in a fantastic regional location
Leading Roles is seeking an Interim Manager Technology and Customer Service for a minimum three-month contract, with the possibility of extension. Accommodation will be provided for the duration of this contract. This role is located in a fantastic regional location, just over an hour from Wagga Wagga.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this role will provide leadership to the Information Technology team and implement IT strategies and initiatives to improve business operations.
- Informing the decision-making of the Executive Leadership Team
- Managing financial budget and resources to enable service delivery
- Delivering and maintaining the organisation's operational plans
- Managing goals and performance within the team and ensuring quality of service delivery
Essential skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to manage, coach and support staff to achieve performance objectives
- Contemporary knowledge of technology strategy, network and data security, system audits, and business improvement tools and methods
- Contemporary experience in managing a customer service operation
- Current Class C drivers licence
Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.