Manager Strategic Assets
Tablelands Regional Council | Atherton, North Qld
- Set the strategic direction of asset management planning
- Develop a sustainable long-term framework
- Promote asset management best practice
The Tablelands Regional Council is seeking an experienced asset management professional to lead the strategic delivery of Asset Management Planning, Asset Data and Systems. As the Manager Strategic Assets, you will develop a sustainable asset management framework and strategically integrate asset management into Council's community, corporate and operational plans.
Opportunities and Challenges:
- Continuously improve council's asset management functions and solve complex programme, policy, community, and operating challenges.
- Influence the transition of council's asset management systems.
- Provide leadership and promote best practice for delivery teams working in open space precincts, fleet, facility management, building construction and maintenance and asset management.
- Build productive and collaborative relationships across the organisation and community.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in contemporary asset management principles within local government or similar entity.
- Operational leadership experience of a multi-disciplinary work group.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within local government or related entity.
- Tertiary qualifications- highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience developing, reviewing and implementing asset management policies, procedures and practices.
Council is offering a generous remuneration package, including five weeks annual leave, up to 12% superannuation, salary sacrifice options and professional development. This is an ideal opportunity to live and work in an iconic tropical region and develop your management career in a supportive work environment.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 13 September 2021.