Gladstone Regional Council is seeking an experienced Manager Revenue Services. This is a key role in the organisation which will see you responsible for revenue across the entire organisation including rates, price modelling and council's fees and charges.
You will be relationship driven with experience in delivering results through negotiation and delivery of Commercial agreements with industrial and/or corporate partners and have demonstrated application and understanding of Council's revenue raising opportunities
- Review and develop all revenue related budget documents, strategies and policies that align with corporate objectives and long-term financial plans
- Maintain and develop rates, revenue and utility modelling software and processes
- Ensure all revenue raised is in accord with the appropriate legislative head of power
- Regularly benchmark and review revenue strategies against other local governments and utility providers, identifying and reporting trends and improvement opportunities
- Provide accurate and meaningful monthly reporting to Council and Executive Leader Team
- Proactively identify and approval of payment arrangements for all areas of Councils business
- Proactively identify revenue strategies and opportunities that provide the opportunity for Council to diversify its revenue streams, and actively participate in the delivery of these initiatives
The Gladstone Region is a dynamic Central Queensland coastal region that provides an enviable lifestyle and economic stability for more than 63,000 residents. The Council delivers essential services to the community and promotes sustainable growth of the region, with a strong focus on creating a safe, inclusive and efficient workforce and providing opportunity for personal growth and career development for its 650-plus employees.
Gladstone Regional Council is looking for enthusiastic, forward-thinking achievers whose talents and expertise will help direct Council and the Region's community into a new and exciting future.
Council offers its employees great incentives; Council has flexible superannuation options (up to 12% for eligible employees), salary packaging options, learning and development programs and health and wellbeing services.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. You will be required to complete a Criminal History Check if you are successful with your application.
Click below to download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application. For a confidential discussion please contact Kelly-Ann Lynch on 0425 343 293.
Applications will close at 5pm on Monday 23rd July 2018.