Manager Planning and Regulation | Liverpool Plains Shire Council
- Drive system, process and service standards improvements
- Team leadership opportunity
- Enjoy a rural lifestyle in the scenic Liverpool Plains
The Manager Planning and Regulation provides leadership and management of Liverpool Plains Shire Council's Planning and Regulation business unit, ensuring that the council achieves a balance of outstanding development outcomes, high quality customer service and community standards.
This is a newly created position as a result of Liverpool Plains Shire Council's transformation and restructure, with a focus on organisational performance, efficiency and customer service.
Experience, skills and qualifications
This position will suit a senior planning and development professional who has:
- Experience of innovating, systemising and modernising a council's planning and development assessment activity, improving performance, customer service and development outcomes.
- Skills in creating a team that is focused on customer service and enabling development in the region.
- A strong mix of strategic and development assessment planning skills
- Suitable tertiary qualifications in a land use planning discipline
There is enormous opportunity for a planning and development leader to shape and transform the planning and development of a well-connected regional centre.
Centrally located in north-west New South Wales is the Liverpool Plains, a rich and highly productive agricultural region. With increased demand for their diverse local produce, the Liverpool Plains has become the food bowl of New South Wales, poised for significant growth and employment opportunities for local communities.
Download the candidate information pack for this role and apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications close 5pm Friday 7 May 2021.