Manager People, Culture and Safety | Dubbo Regional Council
- Strategic leadership role
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Enjoy a generous salary and lifestyle benefits
Dubbo Regional Council is seeking a Manager People, Culture and Safety to proactively manage the strategic delivery of Human Resource Services and drive organisational development.
Reporting to the Director Organisational Performance, this role will provide advice and expertise on a broad suite of functions including Workforce Planning, Culture and Capability, Payroll, Recruitment, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Industrial Relations, Well-being, Workplace Health and Safety and Workers Compensation and Injury Management.
- Provide high level strategic advice to the CEO and Executive Leadership Team regarding organisational culture, values, and workforce planning including the Workforce Management Strategy.
- Provide specialist advice regarding current industrial and employee relations.
- Drive a culture of safety first including leading the development and implementation of an organisation wide safety management system.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Experience at a similar scope and scale to this position. Understanding of Local Government Awards and legislation highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning and leading organisational change.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an industrial and consultative environment.
- Bachelor degree in HR Management or related discipline.
The Dubbo Regional Council is in the Central West of NSW, 389km from Sydney CBD and 307km from Newcastle. It is a major regional centre and has become a vital commercial, industrial, and administrative hub for the region.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 22 August 2022.