Fraser Coast Regional Council is seeking a Manager Marketing and Communications.
This role requires a strong leader with extensive experience and knowledge in driving an organisation-wide approach to marketing and communications.
Council seeks a professional with highly developed skills within a similar environment and the drive to apply your talent for leading and managing the effective corporate communication and marketing strategies at Fraser Coast Regional Council.
Key duties will include;
- Develop and implement corporate communications strategies.
- Proactive development of media releases and interaction with media outlets.
- Provide communication advice to Council departments and oversee communication plans to support Council's core business.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing strategies and campaigns in line with organisational goals.
Essential skills and experience will include;
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic marketing and engagement plans to deliver a positive outcome for the organisation
- Extensive knowledge and experience in leading a marketing and communications team.
- Extensive experience in the oversight and design of reports, media releases and documents, including the development of effective design, photography and video.
- Experience in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of websites and social media platforms.
- Demonstrated political awareness within a similar environment
Team fit will be critical to success in this role. Council are seeking candidates who can demonstrate integrity, maturity, excellent communication skills and keenness to work collaboratively with an established and high performing team.
The Fraser Coast sits at the crossroads of the Wide Bay Burnett, one of Australia's fastest-growing regions. This ideal location and affordable relaxed lifestyle, coupled with a diverse industrial base, creates exciting opportunities.
Fraser Coast Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability, and members of racial, ethnic and ethno-religious minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Click below to download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application. For a confidential discussion please contact Rob Maxwell on 0407 164 600.
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 20th August 2018.