Manager Human Resources | Northern Peninsula Area Regional Council
- Lead HR in Australia's top end
- Motivate and inspire a positive culture and strong team environment
- Generous salary package including housing + flights to Cairns
The Northern Peninsula Area Regional Council (NPARC) is seeking an experienced Manager Human Resources to lead and manage the HR function at Council.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Corporate Services, the Manager HR is responsible for managing the full suite of HR responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional who is looking to explore the top end of Australia while bringing about positive workforce change that will make a lasting impact.
- Develop a business partnership model that delivers Council's HR strategy and workforce plan.
- Lead the performance management system including succession planning, retention and capability development.
- Lead workforce culture initiatives that focus on engagement and change management.
- Maintain policies and procedures and provide advice on Council's legislative obligations including WH&S and rehabilitation.
Skills and attributes
- Experience fostering a culture of customer service and high performance.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or a related field or significant experience in a similar role.
The 'tip' of Australia is a renowned adventure destination for 4WD enthusiasts, grey nomads, fishing charters, wildlife buffs and beach goers alike. The landscape offers rainforests teeming with wildlife, rivers, estuaries and stunning beaches stretching as far as the eye can see. The region also has a busy social calendar of local sporting and cultural events.
How to Apply
Please download the Candidate Information Package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 4 April 2022.