Manager Engineering Asset Solutions | Gladstone Regional Council
- Key strategic leadership asset management role
- Make a lasting contribution to community
- Enjoy a generous salary and lifestyle benefits
Gladstone Regional Council is seeking a Manager Engineering Asset Solutions to provide strategic leadership and management of the Engineering Asset Solution function at Council.
Reporting to the General Manager Strategic Asset Performance, this role leads a team of 16 technical specialists, including engineers and designers, ensuring council's assets are managed sustainably and meet the future demands of the community.
- Leadership and mentoring of engineers and technical officers.
- Investigation and resolution of asset issues.
- High level project management to ensure design programs are met.
- Engagement of internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver innovative asset solutions.
- Experience in a position with a similar scope and scale to this role including strong understanding of asset management principals.
- A good understanding of design and control of standards.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Certified Associate in Asset Management or ability to rapidly acquire.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Degree qualification in engineering.
- Eligible for membership of Institute of Engineers Australia and RPEQ Certification.
The Gladstone Region is a dynamic Central Queensland coastal region that provides an enviable lifestyle and economic stability for more than 63,000 residents. Gladstone Regional Council is committed to a dynamic, proud and diverse future for the Gladstone region that focuses on working together to balance the Region's lifestyle and opportunity.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 6 June 2022.