Manager Customer and Information Services | Liverpool Plains Shire Council
- Transform business information systems
- Build and foster a customer centric culture
- Enjoy work life balance and rural lifestyle in picturesque Liverpool Plains
The Manager Customer and Information Services will lead a program of bespoke IT solutions to deliver on Council's organisational and customer service goals.
Reporting to the Director Corporate Services, the Manager Customer and Information Services will play a key role in leading a substantial change project with organisational performance and community outcomes as the goals. The change project will include the integration of contemporary, customer orientated systems and culture into the organisation.
There is enormous opportunity to innovate and transform the customer experience through contemporary technology. This role will suit a customer-focussed service leader who may have had previous business analyst experience.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Experience delivering contemporary, innovative and organisation-wide approach to customer service through technology, systems and procedures.
- Strong change management experience to drive cultural change for customer service delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating IT contracts and managing procurement of business information applications.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business or a Management discipline highly regarded.
Centrally located in north-west New South Wales is the Liverpool Plains, a rich and highly productive agricultural region. With increased demand for their diverse local produce, the Liverpool Plains has become the food bowl of New South Wales, poised for significant growth and employment opportunities for local communities.
Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role and apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications will close 5pm, Monday 26 April 2021.