Manager Corporate Services |Bourke Shire Council |Bourke, NSW
- Lead a highly skilled and engaged corporate services team
- Realise positive outcomes for the benefit of community
- Generous package including housing + vehicle + 9 day fortnight
The Bourke Shire Council is seeking a Manager Corporate Services to bring a progressive and energised approach to the strategic direction and operational leadership of council's corporate services function.
Reporting to the General Manager this role will lead key corporate services functions including finance, ICT, HR, WH&S, IP&R, governance and customer services. The Manager will play a key role in supporting Council to deliver its strategic objectives while realising quality outcomes for the community.
- Ensure corporate services functions comply with relevant legislation and regulation.
- Work closely with the finance team to deliver and maintain the long-term financial plan and associated financial policies for Council.
- Manage Council's integrated planning and reporting framework including quality community engagement.
- Management of other key corporate services functions such as HR, ICT, governance, the policy register, grant funding, customer services and Service for NSW.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Proven experience in leading, managing and supporting others to deliver work, projects and services effectively.
- Established experience in financial analysis, accounting standards, corporate budget preparation and control.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Degree qualification in business, finance or related discipline, or significant demonstrated experience in a similar role.
Bourke Shire Council values diversity and teamwork. This role is a great opportunity for you to step up in your career, join a values-based organisation, and contribute to your community. Council is investing in future-focussed projects that will improve services for the community and enhance tourism opportunities for the region.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application. Applications close 5pm Monday 27 June 2022.